Pesce, Andy wrote:

>I would not suggest doing this for LOGREC, yet.  I encountered a lot of
>problems with running reports.  Especially if there were "no records"
>selected.  I was getting "permission" errors.

Permission errors? It must be something I missed? Please tell me more about
those 'permission' errors.

Where do you get the errors? In LOGSTREAM putting EREP data there, using the
datasets associated with LOGSTREAM or extracting it to your ACCUM datasets?
RACF access? Usage of the utility using to define LOGSTREAM?

>IBM stated that it "worked as designed".  So, I converted my LOGREC back to
>using "SYS1.LOGREC".

Do you have any background documentation(s) for that 'WAD' thing?
I'm on LOGSTREAM for LOGREC for many centuries, ok, wait, wait, make that
'years'. :-D  :-D

I can't remember having any problems with it except estimating the storage (in
Coupling Facility) way too small in the beginning.

To stay on topic, I plan to go on LOGSTREAM for SMF later when I'm rich and
grown up... :-D

TIA!

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht