From: Jim Thomas <j...@thethomasresidence.us>
To: IBM-MAIN <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
Sent: Sun, Oct 2, 2011 2:14 pm
Subject: Re: Interesting article today on the BBC website about the top tech
firms -----> OT -----> List .. my apologies.

Hello Linda,
College rd... close to the Dulwich park and that pub at the entrance
hat I do not remember the name of.....
In all honesty, all I can remember now is taking the #12 (LRT) all
he way to almost the very end of the line.
Did know people on Underhill rd. too. IIRC, I think me then GP had
is office off of Underhill rd.
My apologies ... have not been home for since the 80's.
Kind Regards
Jim Thomas
17-233-4130             (mobile)
36-294-1014                (res)