Hi Ravi,
Yes, you're right SAR is capturing CLASS=Q, somehow the JESMSGLG and msglog not being archived to SAR. From another source, I found that OUTDISP parameter in JOBCLASS statement in JES2 parm has a part in it too. It caused the system data sets for jobs in that class to be HOLD which prevented them to be processed by SAR. I changed that to OUTDISP=(WRITE,WRITE), and do a cold start of JES2, and it works now.
Thanks for your leads and help.
Regards Lim ML