saurabh, Further to my earlier reply:
EDG4010D is issued only when you are using basic backup in rmm, and only when a
tape open/close has been delayed for around 10 minutes.  This means the backup
of the CDS using IDCAMS via EDGHSKP/EDGBKUP is taking too long. Either the CDS
is very large or the backup is not able to get the resources it needs to
complete promptly.

If you must use this backup method, ensure that the job running the backup can
get the resources it needs and ensure also that the JCL used includes the
changes recommended and provided in APAR OA09584. JCL samples were updated, and
the rmm I&C also updated.

Also see rmm I&C chapter 2 Step 18: Updating the Workload Management service
definition for DFSMSrmm

I still would recommend you use a better backup method, namely BACKUP(DSS).

Mike Wood