*** Cross posted to IBM-MAIN & JES3-L ***

Hi,
*Question fully contained in  the subject.*
**
**
It's been a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time that I did JES3 ...
**
Where can I find more info about Jes3 and Basic Hyperswap?
BASIC Hyperswap, NOT GDPS Hyperswap.

It is supported while I found these 2 things:
1°

SG24-7563-00 IBM TotalStorage Productivity Center for Replication for Series
z (draft 20 may 2008) (still draft ???)

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpieces/abstracts/sg247563.html

page 233-234       6.4.3-JES3 Considerations

2°

OA34126: HYPERSWAP NOT READY AFTER JES3 PROBLEMS CONNECTING TO GLOBAL
CLEARED            (2010-12-08)

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg1OA34126

Jan