Hi,

I opened a Service Request Help Desk query and an IBMLink Help Desk
feedback but no sign that either is going to get this resolved.

Just to reality check is anyone else having difficulty sending
documentation to testcase.software.ibm.com ?

This is using PUTDOC or manual FTP and it pretty clearly looks like
someone has mucked up the anonymous FTP that is normally accepted at
testcase.

220-business or for purposes authorized by IBM management.

220-

220-Use is subject to audit at any time by IBM management.

220-

220-Before using this service for technical support purposes, refer

220-to the terms of use for Exchanging Diagnostic Data with IBM

220-(see http://www.ibm.com/de/support/ecurep/service.html).

220-

220 testcase-yellow secure FTP server ready.

EZA1459I NAME (testcase.boulder.ibm.com:U06T03):

EZA1701I >>> USER anonymous

331 Password required for anonymous.

EZA1789I PASSWORD:

EZA1701I >>> PASS

530 Login incorrect.

EZA1735I Std Return Code = 26530, Error Code = 00011

EZA1701I >>> QUIT

221 Goodbye.

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                System z Team Leader
                mailto:sknut...@geico.com <mailto:sknut...@geico.com>
                (office)  301.986.3574
                (cell) 301.996.1318

"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."

This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.