In <8447645509998585.wa.chris.hilliardnorfolk....@bama.ua.edu>, on
10/25/2011
   at 09:49 AM, Chris Hilliard <chris.hilli...@norfolk.gov> said:

>Curious if anyone knows whether or not you can change the lines per
>page for IDCAMS output.

There's a design principle from OS/360 that all utilities should be
callable as subroutines. Most of them allow for parameters besides the
PARM, e.g., ddname override, lines per page. Assuming that there is an
appropriate parameter, you may have to call AMS from an authorized
program, depending on what commands you want it to perform.