Thomas Berg wrote:

>Got a ECA1004E error message when trying to recall a dataset.
>Didn't found it through IBM LookAt and it seems there is no DFHSM message
>manual.

ECA stands for Extra Cold Anomaly..... uhmmm, no no not that... :-D

Seriously, Google is not helpful here... I tried various different spelling
etc. No luck.

Please post the FULL message text and any other message(s) too.

Also WHERE do you see that message? On TSO, batch job, etc?

Can you see the job/stc number to the LEFT of that message?

I think it is perhaps something homegrown there...

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht