hi all

We want  to use MPFLSTxx for the messages which we want them sound when issued

A display console can have the following feature:
An audible alarm is available on display consoles. The system sounds
this alarm when certain changes in conditions occur, such as when you
enter an invalid CONTROL command. WTO macros with descriptor codes of
1, 2, or 11, and all WTOR macros will cause the audible alarm to sound
on operator consoles so-equipped.

Could you tell us how to do it?  Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Jason Cai

-