From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Mark Jacobs
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 12:11 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: zOs Runtime Diagnostics

We just started using the zOS Runtime Diagnostics under zOS 1.12 and
while I understand most of what it's telling us, I don't fully
understand what it's trying to tell me, or what I can do about it when
it reports on a HIGH LOCAL LOCK SUSPENSION RATE.

Can someone enlighten me?

--
Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

One of life's greatest mysteries is how the boy who
wasn't good enough to marry your daughter can be the
father of the smartest grandchild in the world.

Yiddish Proverb