On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 18:31:29 +0000, Henke, George wrote:

>Getting this on a home grown session manager.  It shows
>9.7 M out of 10 M allocated below and 90 M above.  We have
>an IEFUSI installed.  I suspect the problem is below the line
>since the session manager normally uses under 2 M.
>
>Some are speculating it LSQA is the problem, but if that were
>the case we should get RC 0C

Suspicion and speculation are not helpful.  The only way to find
out is to examine the storage utilization in a dump.

>Any way this could be an LSQA problem even though it is RC 10?

Yes.  You could have something that is sucking up LSQA so that
when a low private request is made it fails.  LSQA utilization can
limit the available private.  IMO, it is more likely that it is private.

>Any other ideas?

Yes.  Read the dump.  Don't guess.  Analyze the storage utilization.

--
Tom Marchant