Oh well, I guess that this thread had to go this direction :-)

What we need is a language that dynamically adapts to the programmer.   A
compiler for this language could recognize not only valid syntax in the
language, but also detect unskilled programmers and automatically limit
their access to some (or all ;-) features.  Using advanced heuristics, in
some cases the compiler would just write messages like:

"Sorry, you are an idiot. Compilation aborted."

Many programmers, being sadists, would actually enjoy being explicitly
abused by their compiler, so I would expect such a language to be very
popular.

Compiler plugins might be added that would do things like exploit social
networks to engineer personal attacks against the programmer.  Of course,
in some cases, code can be well written but based on insane requirements.
 In such cases, the compiler might launch attacks on the architects or
management.

Kirk Wolf