I cannot locate the message description for the following in z/OS V1R12.0 JES2
Messages SA22-7537-10:

$HASP5121 NJE L3.SR1 ERROR RECEIVING NETWORK DATA SET HEADER, RC=16

It's accompanied by message:

$HASP5532 NJE L3.SR1 SEVERE ERROR - HEADER/TRAILER BUILD ERROR RC=8

Which does have an explanation. A JES2 trace using ids 21-24 shows the NJE Job
Header (NJH) but not the Data Set Header it appears to be complaining about so
I can't identify what in particular it is objecting to. Does anyone have any
insight into 5121?

This occurs on both z/OS 1.9 and 1.12.

Neale