> >  INCLUDE SYSLIB(PCOPY2)
> >  NAME PCOPY
> >  AC(1)
> >  ALIAS PCOPY2
> >
> > but it fails with the following errors
> [...]
> > IEW2230S 0414 MODULE HAS NO TEXT.
> [...]
>
> This is probably because you have statements after the first NAME
statement, and the
> NAME marks the end of the module. Or more precisely, the end of the input
that will
> go into the module.

I might ask why you are relinking the vendor code?  The reason for the
question is if it is SMP/E managed and you do this outside of SMP/E then you
can create problems down the road.
If it is NOT SMP/E controlled, then the vendor should have supplied the JCL
and control cards to do this.

So I am curious why you are building LKED on your own.  Did the vendor not
supply this?

Lizette