"1 oz of gold weighs more than 1 oz of water while 1 lb of gold weight lots
less than 1 lb of water - the water is 21.53% heavier. "

Are you sure we're not confusing "mass" for weight?
Is not an ounce and ounce?
What was the old question, which is heavier a ton of bricks or a ton of
feathers?
I'll think on that one durring my extra hour of sleep Sunday...

--
Joe Aulph,
Florida Dept. of Children & Families