Hi,

I have written a Managment class ACS routine for a Db2 archive logs :
'DSN101C.DSN1.ARC*.**'. Below is my Managment Class Script :

'DSN101C.DSN1.ARC*.**'
PROC 1 MGMTCLAS
/*********************************************************************/
/* ACS ROUTINE TO SELECT MANAGEMENT CLASS                            */
/*********************************************************************/

/*********************************************************************/
/* SYSTEM HFS AND PDSE                                               */
/*********************************************************************/
FILTLIST SYSTEM INCLUDE('OMVS')
FILTLIST DCATL  INCLUDE('DSN101C.DSN1.ARC*.**')

/*********************************************************************/
/* SELECT APPROPRIATE MANAGEMENT CLASS.                              */
/*********************************************************************/

SELECT
   WHEN (&HLQ = &SYSTEM)
   DO
   SET &MGMTCLAS = 'SYSTEM'
   EXIT
   END
   WHEN (&HLQ = &DCATL)
   DO
   SET &MGMTCLAS = 'DCATL'
   EXIT
   END
   OTHERWISE                   SET &MGMTCLAS = 'STANDARD'
END

END

After the above , I did a translation, validation using ISMF option 7 and a
SCDS activation using ISMF option 8. A new configuration was activated.

After the above I tried creating a Dataset as " DSN101C.DSN1.ARC1.LOG" but
I could'nt see an expiration date set for this Dataset though my managment
class script went fine.

Data Set Name . . . . :
DSN101C.DSN1.ARC1.LOG1

General Data                           Current
Allocation
 Management class . . : STANDARD        Allocated tracks  . :
5
 Storage class  . . . : DB2ARCH         Allocated extents . :
1
  Volume serial . . . :
DB2AR2
  Device type . . . . :
3390
 Data class . . . . . :
DB2EXT
  Organization  . . . : PS             Current
Utilization
  Record format . . . : FB              Used tracks . . . . :
0
  Record length . . . : 80              Used extents  . . . :
0
  Block size  . . . . :
27920
  1st extent tracks . :
5
  Secondary tracks  . : 5
Dates
  Data set name type  : EXTENDED        Creation date . . . :
2011/11/07
  SMS Compressible. . : NO                Referenced date . . :
***None***
                                                       Expiration date . .
: ***None***
Even the new activated Managment class DCATL is not picking up during the
dataset allocation. Please direct me if I my procedure is wrong.

Regards,
Jags