From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
saurabh khandelwal
Sent: Wednesday, 9 November 2011 1:28 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: DUMP on CATLST Job

Hello,

           The problem is when we run the below  CATLST Job, we get many dumps
in the System Log even though the job runs to completion successfully.

                    The job is simple listing CATALOG.SYSTEM and should not
produce any dump.

                 When we run the same job on any other system, it does not
produce any dump.

//CATLST   JOB (PS01),'SAURABH',MSGCLASS=X,CLASS=P,
//             NOTIFY=&SYSUID
//**********************************************************************
//**********************************************************************
//STEP030  EXEC PGM=IDCAMS
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//*           SPACE=(CYL,(5,5))
//SYSIN    DD  *
 LISTC CAT(CATALOG.SYSTEM) ALL
/*

We do have enough space on this Catalog.

Can you please suggest me any pointer to resolve this error.

Regards
Saurabh

--
Thanks & Regards