---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shai Hess <mfnetd...@mfnetdisk.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 11:08 AM
Subject: MFNetDisk dramatic improvement in CPU utilization for all
emulation.
To: shai.h...@gmail.com

**
HI,

 I uploaded MFNetDisk new code (this fix is the MF load file) which improve
the CPU utilization by 30-50% for the MFNetDisk MF job (depend on load and
CPU type).
 Sometime even if something works fine, look again in the code and discover
that small change can make dramatic improvement.
 That is what happen with the new fix. Small change with dramatic
improvement.
Yes, fix can create bug, in this case the chances are very low. So almost
no risk to use the new code.

 So, I unload MFNetDisk PTFID=192. The fix is for MF only if you download
the PTFID=191 before.
 If you new user to MFNetDisk, you will find that MFNetDisk in PC can work
in LINUX and WINDOWS with optional GUI PC Server, but you can continue to
work with the console PC server as before.

 The GUI is more practical to run because you can see better MFNetDisk
messages and also control better the shutdown of PC MFNetDisk.
 Beside that, in the future more tools will be added in the GUI.

 So, it is depend on you if you download the new code now. If I were you, I
will do it right now.

Thanks,
Shai Hess, MFNetDisk product.