Tony,

This brings back old memories, it is also interesting, IMO. Way back just
before MVS came out. We were looking into getting performance numbers. If you
can remember back in MVT days each job ran in it's own protect key (1-15 if
memory serves me). we had purchased a hardware monitor that measured CPU usage
for each key.  We brought up MVS and all of a sudden(grin) just about the only
key besides zero was eight showed up. The $100K monitor was useless.

Ed