>From someone who is a native of this scepter'd isle ..

The conglomeration of England, Scotland and Wales is known as Great
Britain.
United Kingdom is an abbreviation (similar to United States) and the
full title is:
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 internal virus protection system.