On 11/22/2011 1:19 AM, Munif Sadek wrote:
Dear Listerr

I am trying to create multiple entry point for single  PL/1 Load module. My
source is

  MSTST : PROC OPTIONS (MAIN) REORDER;
          DEFAULT RANGE(*) STATIC;
    PUT SKIP LIST('====>  MSTST ENTRY POINT');
  END;

  MSTSTE: PROCEDURE;
  MSTST1: ENTRY;
    PUT SKIP LIST('====>  MSTST1 ENTRY POINT');
  END;

and           my Binder is

//SYSLIN   DD *
  INCLUDE PLIOBJ
  SETSSI 00000040
  ALIAS MSTSTE
  NAME  MSTST(R)
/*

In my load library I am getting MSTST load module created and ALIAS MSTSTE
created for LOAD MSTST. I can run  MSTST but MSTSTE fails with S0C4 RSN0004.
Any pointers in right direction please.. regards

Hmm. Try changing your alias to:

  ALIAS MSTSTE(MSTST1)

Alternate entry points are just one of the fascinating topics
we cover in our three day course "Cross Program Communication
in z/OS". See

  http://www.trainersfriend.com/Language_Environment_courses/m520descr.htm

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-355-2752
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
  + Training your people is an excellent investment

* Try our tool for calculating your Return On Investment
    for training dollars at
  http://www.trainersfriend.com/ROI/roi.html