Hi Saurabh,

You will have to either increase the amount of /temp space OR point SMPWKDIR to
another filesystem that has plenty of room.  That is what I was trying to show
in my JCL example -

//SMPWKDIR   DD PATHDISP=KEEP,
> //*PATH='/tmp'         <------  I commented this out  -- this was the
> original line
> // PATH='/the/path/you/want/SMPWKDIR'   <--------  I added this

Did you check to be very sure that your HFS or zFS is SMS managed?  If needs
more than 1 volume it has to be SMS managed.

HTH,

Linda