 From: Greg Shirey <wgshi...@benekeith.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 3:59:52 PM
Subject: Last use date of a PDS member

Good day, folks,

Every so often I'm asked if I can report what date a member of a PDS (generally
a member of the production procedure library) was last read, and the person who
asks seems surprised when I say the answer is no.  I show them that there's a
"referred" date for the entire PDS, not for individual members, but they still
seem to think I ought to be able to "do something."

Has anyone out there ever had to come up with a method for being able to answer
the question "what was the last date this PDS member was read?"   If so, I'd
appreciate it if you could share what you did.

TIA,

Greg Shirey
Ben E. Keith Company