Hello Jacob/All,

"That JES2 initialization statement has nothing to do with job execution
time limits.

 TIME=nnnnnn
   Specifies execution times (1-279620), in minutes, that are to be
   associated with job-scheduling priorities, as specified in a
   corresponding PRIORITY parameter."

Out of curiosity :

If JES2PARM is initializing parameter and it has nothing to do with job
execution time limits, then where does the current user submitted job
statement reads the value like : PRIORITY=9 and TIME=NOLIMIT where we have
not even added the IEFUTL exit.

IEFUTL option looks to be a great EXIT to control the Job execution time
limit.(Based on WTOR message to cancel)

Jags