I didn't see the original post. We use a Windows product called
"BeyondFTP" to do this sort of thing sometimes. It is quite advanced and
can do uploads and downloads automatically using scripts.

We also just use the z/OS ftp client to send to this same server because
it is easier to have the creating job do the ftp of the report file than
hoping to get the timing right from the Windows side. The plus of using
this server is that it can be scripted so that when the file "shows up"
on the server, it can be transferred to another server and the
appropriate process started to actually process the data (usually
putting the data into an SQL server table).

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its'
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.