On 12/13/11 04:55, Walter Marguccio wrote:

<snip>
Q2:  What observable effect(s), if any, would occur if we specify
sysplex=filesys in our 1.11 images without sharing file systems?
Honestly, I didn't tried. I would think that sysplex=no takes precedence over
sysplex=filesys, but again, it is only my assumption.

Walter Marguccio
z/OS Systems Programmer
BELENUS LOB Informatic GmbH
Munich - Germany

I'm running our environment that way(don't ask) and Walter's assumption is correct, sysplex=filesys has no effect on a sysplex=no environment.

--
Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

One of life's greatest mysteries is how the boy who
wasn't good enough to marry your daughter can be the
father of the smartest grandchild in the world.

Yiddish Proverb