On 12/13/2011 1:15 PM, Bill Fairchild wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Elardus Engelbrecht
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 12:43 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Is there an IBM program that will tell me what job created a DASD
DSN?

Mike Wood wrote:
The format-9 DSCB contains the creating information. This requires a format-8
DSCB rather than format-1.

Please be very kind to share any documentation/links/webpages/background info,
if you wish?
I have searched, but I must missed something obvious or in the wrong
bookshelves...

See SYS1.MODGEN(IECSDSL1) for the Format 1 through Format 9 DSCB DSECTs.

It would have been nice to have the creating USERID as well, but it
doesn't seem to be there. There are 18 unused bytes in the attribute
data, so maybe it will be added at some point.

--
Richard