Wow.  I wonder if that was the original ADABAS system.

Last I heard they still were using ADABAS, but that was several years ago.

--
M. Ray Mullins
Roseville, CA, USA

German is essentially a form of assembly language consisting entirely of far
calls heavily accented with throaty guttural sounds.

--ilvi