From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Clifford McNeill
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 4:07 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: IBM Manuals

> I just pulled up a couple doc's in both BKMGR and PDF format under IE9 and it
> looked just fine.
>
> Rex
> >
> > Is it me or had IBM migrated their manuls to a new system where the fonts
> > in IE8-9 are extremely small...?
> > I know I am getting old but man .....give us a break IBM
> >
> > Scott J Ford

I think Scott is referring to this type of presentation being way too small
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/zos/basics/index.jsp

as opposed to something like this manual...
http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IEA2A690/4.2?SHELF=IEA2BKA1&DT=20090525234211

I found the following note on
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/

Note: If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer(r) 8 or 9  to view our
Information Centers and the font is too small, please see this article
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/956197

    Cliff McNeill

The information contained in this e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited and that you will be held responsible for any such
unauthorized activity, including liability for any resulting damages. As
appropriate, such incident(s) may also be reported to law enforcement. If you
received this e-mail in error, please reply to sender and destroy or delete the
message and any attachments. Thank you.