Of course, this all assumes that customers have workplace access to the
internet - not always true in some Asian Countries. Sending a URL to these
customers to download info from the internet is pretty much the same as
saying "this page intentionally left blank."

The assumption the whole world is internet connected is somewhat stupefying.

Ron

P.S. - then there are the websites that won't let you download without a
freaking 5 digit zip code in your address. Hong Kong doesn't have zip codes,
post codes or anything that comes close. Now that's North American myopia at
its worst...