Sorry for the delay. Just joined this list. Tone Software provides a dynamic STEPLIB product called Dynastep that will allow a different STEPLIB concatenation for EACH ISPF screen and it is a real TASKLIB so it will work for LOAD, ATTACH, LINK and XCTL as well as ISPF. The Tone website is tonesoft.com.