I think - and I've only loose proof - that 6 is FICON Express8 at 2, 7 is
FE8 at 4 and 8 is FE8 at 8Gbps. (The loose proof is I now see 8 in a
customer that has publicly stated it has FICON Express8.)

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
Mainframe Performance Consultant, zChampion
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: