We just moved from a z9 to a z114 running z/OS1.11 and z/VM 5.4. We put on the PSP maint, installed STP for the first time and all went pretty smooth. We had the nice option of running our z9's while we cut over to the z114's. So our testplex went first. Really no issues I can think of. Couple of weeks later we cut our prod systems over.