Hi Mike,

I don't know a thing about CICS, but I do know a little about z/XDC. If you can give me detailed information about a Global User Exit's runtime environment, I might be able to help you out.

Dave Cole              REPLY TO: dbc...@colesoft.com
ColeSoft Marketing     WEB PAGE: http://www.colesoft.com
736 Fox Hollow Road    VOICE:    540-456-8536
Afton, VA 22920        FAX:      540-456-6658