Shmuel,

Your email was good and because of your email, I decide to improve the
remote snapshot.
True that even that I can send compressed PC file as backup in remote, I
plan to write support to add snapshot remote mirror in case that you use
standard mirror (compressed) in remote when you run the snapshot backup.

So, full backup will be kept in remote which is the existence mirror in
remote and the snapshot  file (very small file for normal disks updates)
will be update in remote when I need to do so. So you will have backup in
local and remote in one second as well.

Of course the user can decide if he wants local backup (better performance)
or local and remote snapshot backup.

Of course the user have the option to copy and paste the compressed backup
for the disks in local and send it to remote site if the TCP remote
transfer time can last for long time and the amount of disks are many
thusands.

Thanks,
Shai