Peter,

I a agree with everyone, but I am finding lost of knowledge and old habits
prevail.
I learned MVS from an older timer, older than I am, I am 61. So, ask a lot of
questions and refine
How I approach things, etc.  Compression of Link libraries was one of those
areas. I have seen the compression on the fly for years, no damage no harm.
Most of the shops I worked in, we had a maintenance cycle. Some others
maintenance time  was not existent.

I don't feel  nowadays shops are really planning. Don't know why, but as a
vendor have been seeing a lot of it lately. I learned via GSS working in NYC
and saw planning work.

Sent from my iPad
Scott Ford
Senior Systems Engineer