On 1/23/2012 8:18 AM, Scott Ford wrote:
All,

Does anyone know or have called IKJEFT01 from a LE COBOL program.
I have read manuals and googled and found no definitive answer.

Sent from my iPad
Scott Ford
Senior Systems Engineer
www.identityforge.com

What are you trying to accomplish? I've invoked TSO
facilities (IKJEFTSR, IKJCT441, IKJTSOEV) from COBOL
(and PL/I, and C, and Assembler), but I've not called
TSO itself from any program.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-355-2752
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
  + Training your people is an excellent investment

* Try our tool for calculating your Return On Investment
    for training dollars at
  http://www.trainersfriend.com/ROI/roi.html