If IBM de-emphasizes z/Linux, it would almost certainly
be in favor of p/Architecture (and p/Linux) rather than
in favor of z/OS (or z/VM).

As pure speculation... I would not be surprised to
see mixed p/Arch-z/Arch sysplexes sharing high-powered
hierarchal file systems (or raw files) using the coupling
facility (NB... a raw file is a physical or logical file
system partition with low-level access... somewhere
between Media Manager and I/O driver level).
--
John R. Grout
[EMAIL PROTECTED]