From: "Jake anderson" <justmainfra...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 7:48:36 PM
Subject: COBOL execs Dummy Question

Hello All,

Apology in advance for posting a very basic or a stupid question but I am
curious to know about the COBOL compiler Programes : IGYWCL and IGYCRCTL. I
very well know that "IGY" stands for the language Prefix but Would like
know what "WCL" or "CRCTL" stands for ? I tried Google to find some Basic
History about this programs but I am unable to fetch any presentations or
talk about these Programs in depth.

Any information or direction would be much appreciated.

Jake