Marketing IS working with SHARE HQ. There is a challenge apparently in
getting calls returned due to volunteer staffing.

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Norman Hollander
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 12:48 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: SHARE Atlanta March numbers

Definitely not in that low range. If you really need the numbers you could
call Share HQ. Over 1,000 is where I would aim. There are different types of
attendees:  speakers, vendors, IBMers, part week and full week attendees.
The content is just what you need for current projects in your shop.  I've
supported Share for decades.
Full disclosure for those who don't know me, I am the project manager for
EWCP...
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T