Scott - Does the submitted job run authorized?  If it does, you can
use a combination of name token service and pause element service to
coordinate tcb in different address spaces.

You would need to code an estae or have a resmgr active to handle
error situations and ensure that the STC is not left waiting.

The submitted job would have to run on the same mvs image as the STC.

Sam