Long story short... I screwed up and lost some data...

I have a volume recovered from an FDR dump that contains the data and index
components of a vsam dataset.  The catalog/cluster entry is gone.  I need
to recreate the vsam cluster from the components I have.  Also - the
recovered volume serial is different than the original volume name, so I
fear the VVDS may cause me problems.

I'm not a VSAM expert and so looking for help here.   Thanks.

Jeffrey Deaver, Senior Analyst, Systems Engineering
651-665-4231