Can someone please clarify something for me.  Apparently, there were some
parameters that were introduced to SMS/ISMF and these parameters were not
present in the 1.9 release but are there now in the 1.11 release.

In particular I am talking about the Pool Storage Group Define or Alter
screen(s).  In Z/OS 1.9, I do not remember having the following settings:
Allocation/migration Threshold : High..85 (1-99) Low . . 1 (0-99)
Alloc/Migr Threshold Track-Managed: High..85 (1-99) Low . . 1 (0-99)

Were these parameters introduced in 1.11 and if so were there some PTFs
required to implement these?

We have been on z/os 1.11 since around Aug/Sept of last year and we were
cruising along just fine until recently.  All of a sudden we have a pool
filling up and not migrating datasets like they used to.

I have not been able to locate any documentation warning of this change either
in any release guides or migration notes.  It just all of a sudden appears in
the SMS implementation guide but perhaps I was not looking in the right place.

I would appreciate any info on this topic if you have some.

Thanks.