Thank you Don.  I saw the size in the PD, but wasn't sure if it was for
the HFS or the AIXMHFS file.

Being a contractor and not having access to "normal" support channels,
not even sure what they are anymore, I opted to use the list, since its
accessibility is not limited and the wealth of knowledge is high.

What you did was very generous and appreciated.
<idealism>
In an ideal world, I would just be able to compose my question and send
it to the vendor (IBM in this case), without having to know all of the
ins and outs of component ids, support websites (i.e. ibmlink) etc.  And
the vendor would be continuously scanning the list and routing the
question to the appropriate individuals (exactly as you did).  Thus
relieving the customer the onus of knowing/caring about the internal
organization of the vendor.  This also seems like it would free the
vendor to optimize their support structure based upon the demand
(OnDemand Support?).  But alack and alas, history, volume, size, and
other components make it difficult for the larger vendors to be as agile
as perhaps the newer younger organizations.  But one does gain
stability, robustness and a host of other positive attributes.
</idealism>