From: Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) <shmuel+ibm-m...@patriot.net>
To: IBM-MAIN <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
Sent: Sun, Feb 12, 2012 8:00 am
Subject: Re: What QA tools do you use for testing?

In <4f357b29.9020...@consolidated.net>, on 02/10/2012
  at 02:16 PM, Dave Day <david...@consolidated.net> said:
>     I'd like to improve the quality of my code, before it goes out
the  door.  Sometimes, some really stupid coding errors make it past
my own  testing.  If your are writing the  code, and then testing it
yourself,  you're kind of in a tunnel-vision scenario.
The best tools, IMHO, are
 1. Code/design reviews
 2. A thorough test suite. The hard part is not the driver for the
   test, but coming up with the actual test data to cover all
   code paths.

-
e don't care. We don't have to care, we're Congress.
S877: The Shut up and Eat Your spam act of 2003)
or IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
end email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN