The Living Computer Museum project of Vulcan, Inc., is looking to hire an
expert on IBM System/360 hardware maintenance to guide the restoration of
a 360/40 which we have acquired.  The official job posting can be found at

    https://jobs.vulcan.com/

as Sr. Systems Engineer (Vintage), job ID 2258, posted 13 Feb 2012.

(There doesn't appear to be any way to provide a link directly to the posting
 because of the programming model used.)

I'm happy to answer questions, in the group or offline.

Rich Alderson
Vintage Computing Sr. Systems Engineer
Vulcan, Inc.
505 5th Avenue S, Suite 900