On 2/17/2012 5:21 PM, Micheal Butz wrote:
Again if I do a attach with disp=no And r1 has the tcb
address I can look at the TCBRBP or relating CDE for the
loadpoint of the module

I'm not really sure what you're looking for. The CDE (or LPDE for an LPA module) points to another CDE (if it's an alias, a.k.a. minor entry), or an extent list. The CDE has the entry address, the XT list the load address and size.

If you are asking about an additional entry in the program, then ATTACH will find that only if it's an ALIAS entry in the load library. If it's not an ALIAS, and you have made some provision for finding the entry address programmatically, you can load the module before the ATTACH, and use IDENTIFY to create a name for the entry.

The IDENTIFY method may also be used to let you load the program prior to the ATTACH, so that you know the address, and attach with the fake name.

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, VT