>In fact, the command is xPJES2, where x is what is specified as CONCHAR=
>on the CONDEF init statement. The default is $ but you may want to
>select something else for a secondary JES.

2 more comments:
That CONCHAR (in case of my alternate JES a .) also precedes HASP-Messages.
They look like this: .HASPxxx. So automation may be affected.

If IEFUSI fails a job if it does not have a knwon subsystem name you want to
include the name of your JES in IEFUSI. My USI checks for subsystem 'JES2',
and when I started my alternate JES as JESX (to test new JES exits), all my
jobs sent there were getting a JCL error - until I included subsystem 'JESX'
in USI.

Regards, Barbara Nitz