I can cite only anecdotal evidence, and people always shout TINC! at
me when I say that I suspect the machinations of a CABAL.  Moreover,
since there are only two of them--A proper cabal should have five
members--I don't suppose that the Gilmartin-McKown axis is anything
more than a faction.

Still, their UNIX-oriented initiatives are a clear danger to
legitimate, MVS-based undertakings; and some of the hybrid schemes
they have urged are flagrantly  subversive of good order.

John Gilmore, Ashland, MA 01721 - USA