Dave Danner wrote:

We have it working under 1.7.  It did take a little work (and an ETR with
SMP/E) but now it is working great.  We submit a RECEIVE ORDER(CONTENT
(ALL)) every morning at 0600.  It's awesome having *every* closed PTF
already received as soon as I walk in the door each morning!  And of
course, we don't have to worry about ordering/receiving preventive or
corrective service ever again.

Yup. I've been pushing/waiting for this for a long time -- ever since Greg Daynes tried to convince me to move away from SUF and embrace ShopzSeries for service. SUF did *everything* automatically right through the RECEIVE. I saw Shopz as a giant leap backwards (a leap I refused to take BTW) because of all the manual steps involved. Now I can avoid using both SUF _and_ Shopz for service and let my systems regularly "phone home" and download service just like my HMC has been doing for years.

As to your problem Ed, I got that one too.  Try REGION=0M (Remember this IS
Java afterall...)

Darn! I should have thought of that! I didn't realize the job was running with REGION=32M and MEMLIMIT=64M (our defaults). I added REGION=0M (which implies MEMLIMIT=NOLIMIT) and it worked! Thanks!

| Edward E. Jaffe                |                                |
| Mgr, Research & Development    | [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |
| Phoenix Software International | Tel: (310) 338-0400 x318       |
| 5200 W Century Blvd, Suite 800 | Fax: (310) 338-0801            |
| Los Angeles, CA 90045          | http://www.phoenixsoftware.com |